HR Operations Intern ( Part-time /Paid Internship) - gain your 1st experience in HR! (Ref. No.: 76052)
who are we looking for
This internship program is aimed at those who want to start their HR career. As an intern, you will assist EMEA HR Partner with all related activities, which support the business leaders and work towards the global strategy.
What qualification do you need to get this internship?
• You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• We need you for 20 hours per week at least for 6 months
• You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Be people friendly and want to communicate with Lenovo colleagues and external vendors/partners
what will you do
• How to co-ordinate hiring process and full cycle to link initial request through to the alignment with the Finance team for their budget planning
• How to ensure that there is consistency of organizational structure/roles and
responsibilities/job categories across Data Center Group in EMEA region
• Monitor performance management and career development across EMEA region
• Follow through on employee survey results and ensure each leader has a plan of action to address key outcomes
And what else you can expect ?
• Opportunity to take part in internal trainings (soft skills & personal growth)
• Meal vouchers
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.