Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner/Team Leader
who are we looking for
• Experience with candidates active search and passive candidates approaching
• End to end hiring process responsibility (You were the single point of contact for Hiring managers and for candidates driving entire hiring process)
• International recruitment experience is an advantage
• Experience with leading junior colleagues, researchers, etc. is a real advantage
• Fluent English (oral and written)
Base gross monthly salary from 1600 EUR, depending on experience + variable part
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
We Will Offer You International working environment, Successful dynamic company supporting work-life balance, not only Developmental opportunities within Strong Employer Brand, Attractive compensation package, and more.
What will You be doing as Talent Acquisition Partner?
• Working in partnership with Senior TA team, Hiring managers and HR business partners on end to end hiring process within EMEA.
• Creatively sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels (social media, direct sourcing, internet, employee referrals, community, job fairs, etc.).
• Driving the hiring process itself and managing candidates` pool on job boards, internal database and social media.
• Understanding diversity goals and act as a subject matter expert for areas of staffing responsibility. Conducting competency based interviews.
• Looking for new ways in talent sourcing strategies / campus hiring, employee referral, job fairs, LinkedIn...
• Responsible for advertising, maintaining and refresh job positions to various relevant academic and professional sites
• Leading a small team dedicated to your assigned region within EMEA
• Participating on local and global projects (Development projects, Hiring projects,...)
Lenovo is a US$43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, networking, smart TVs and a family of mobile products such as smartphones, tablets and apps. We have over 52,000 employees worldwide, and customers in more than 160 countries.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.