Services Product Manager for Lenovo Data Center Group
who are we looking for
• Familiarity with customers, sales requirements and services solutions in complex technical environments is a strong benefit in the role
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English language. Russian and other European languages are a strong advantage.
• Experience of creating and delivering channel, sales and internal communication and collateral
• Demonstrable understanding of the IT HW or services business (4+ years’ experience in business related activities e.g. product management, marketing competitive research, offering communications, sales support, services delivery readiness, etc)
• University degree. Marketing, Sales or business management with IT experience is preferred.
• Able to work flexible hours
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
As EMEA Services Product Manager you will own all aspects of Service Offerings in EMEA including bringing new Launching new Service Offerings, Services Marketing, performing Launch Readiness Activity, Sales Enablement and SME Ownership through the Service Offering’s Lifecycle.
What are you going to do?
• Working closely with the territory hardware marketing teams you will ensure that the key services messages are included in hardware marketing communication and are represented in events, product launches and collateral.
• You will also be the prime contact for Service Offering queries from the regions.
• Own and Manage elements of the Services Portfolio in EMEA
• Understand performance, competition, pricing and offering gaps for Services
• Detailed Analysis and Understanding of Offering Performance Data
• Responsibility for marketing input into EMEA services pricing (PFV)
• Building close relationships with the Services and Hardware Sales teams and other members of EMEA and Global Data center Services team to ensure strategic directions and plans are aligned with business requirements
• Handle inquiries from Sales Teams and BP related to these offerings
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.