Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Microsoft CSP (SW) Project Manager (Ref. No.: 70358)
who are we looking for
• Minimum of 3+ years of Project Management experience.
• Leadership skills – can lead a matrix team across multiple regions and organizations
• Global experience: accustomed to working with WW regions to solve problems
• Strong sense of urgency to meet critical project and customer deadlines
• Exceptional organization skills: documentation and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to analyze data from multiple sources to develop a recommendation action plan
• Self-starter, able to work independently, as part of a collaborative team or as a team lead influencing peers and executive
• Ability to quickly adjust to change or to new information
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
what will you do
As a CSP Project Manager for Lenovo’s Intelligent Devices Group, you will be responsible for managing Lenovo’s subscription products sold in EMEA to exceed annual revenue and profit targets. The Project Manager is responsible for vendor fulfillment and enablement of Microsoft cloud subscription offerings. You will manage the processes for ordering, shipping, invoicing and paying Lenovo's software partners for their products. This is a cross functional role engaging with sales, services, IT and vendors.
You will need to think globally and work together across departments and geographies encouraging teamwork. The ideal candidate will have business transformation, fulfillment process and communication skills. Global experience and process detail skills are valuable. The ability to lead change and continuous improvement in the software fulfillment process is key to success. The candidate will drive operations excellence; focus on customer satisfaction and high quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
• Understanding of Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) and Microsoft Partner Center (MPC)
• Manage tenant IDs within (RR) Recurring Revenue platform
• Manage API monthly catalog pulls
• Ownership of product catalog
• Ownership of product enablement in data systems to make products orderable
• Document changes to the systems using change management best practices
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with subscriptions in the RR platform
• Maintain alignment with subscription offerings to assist with sales team
• Maintain customer accounts in Partner Center reviewing reseller agreements
• Knowledge of PO/Invoice payment process
• Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs)
• Collaborate with IT, Product Managers, Sales Operations, and inside Sales to facilitate effective issue resolution
• Reporting matrix for reconciliations, billing, sales and geographies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction. Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.