who are we looking for
- Finance or Business Administration education preferred
- Experience within international companies with complex organisation structures
- Data driven
- Excel - advanced user
- Detail oriented
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Lenovo EMEA Services is looking for an experienced and data-driven Analyst with strong motivation and ownership to bring our processes and reporting to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
• Preparation of monthly forecast
• Analysis of variances and key cost drivers
• Continuous monitoring of usage accounts and reconciliation with Ops- data
• Build up reporting of logistic cost and parts cost by cost item
• Understanding of Call Center billing validation and allocation process
• Support of monthly closing with continuous analysis of entries and comparison to forecast-data
• Support of annual budgeting process
• Reporting for local vendors in MEA and Ukraine
• Reporting for Refunds (including harvesting credits and broker recoveries)
• Data loading into internal reporting system
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.