ECommerce Customer Experience Analyst
who are we looking for
- Experience in customer experience / customer satisfaction required
- A good understanding of web systems is advantageous.
- Previous experience with extended EMEA teams and vendor teams
- Ability to inform and influence groups.
- Ability to meet and exceed quarterly and annual metrics & targets.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
As eCommerce Customer Experience Analyst You will:
- Assist in resolving day to day customer satisfaction cases with the external vendor managed customer service team.
- Manage and resolve escalated situations quickly.
- Report on weekly/monthly customer satisfaction feedback trends.
- Analyse customer satisfaction feedback to identify and prioritize customer pain points and develop plans to address root cause issues.
- Support decision making through informed conclusions based on data analysis.
- Work with extended and vendor teams to implement short, medium, and long term customer experience improvements
- Contribute to continuous process review and improvement to ensure continued efficiencies.
- Assist in driving operational efficiency with improved processes for the business.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.