Senior Business Analyst - Reverse Parts Logistics
who are we looking for
• Basic VBA and Excel Macro skills (or knowledge and Interest in any type of programming language)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to learn quickly and think outside of the box
• Ability to understand complex processes and basic system communication
• Logistics/Supply Chain Management understanding
• 1+ year of experiences in data analytical position
• Team player
• Open minded
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Act on any deviation/ exception within the reverse network
• Act as 1st level of escalation =escalation management support function
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI preparation and monitoring
• Push main issues toward MBR/QBR reviews with vendors, participate on creation Change Request to enhance the supply chain
• Carrier Management / Data management
• Overview the customs process in PL for inbound of non EU parts
• Communication with internal stakeholders
• E2E reverse transport overview/ Interpret data
• Differentiate between exception and system issue and escalate system issues towards stake holders
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate, their efforts are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.