Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Amazon Web Content Specialist For Italian & Spanish Markets
who are we looking for
• Multi-lingual in Italian, Spanish and English
• Proven sales/marketing/digital experience in IT/Consumer electronics
• EMEA or International experience
• Self-motivated, flexible, energetic, problem solving and pro-active mentality
• Customer centric and business/results oriented
• Detail oriented and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational & time management skills
• Ability to build and maintain excellent relationship within and outside the team
• Familiarity with social media
• Digital marketing background
•Bachelor Degree minimum
what will you do
To utilize this platform and grow our business profitably, we need to optimize the visibility of our brand and the information about our products, and to deliver a great customer experience - and we are creating a dedicated team to do just that. This team will be an integral part of our country-based channel sales teams in 5 key countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom). This role will be focused on the Italian & Spanish markets.
Working very closely with the local Amazon account managers on a daily basis, this team will own the Lenovo content on the Amazon web management tool and optimise our store to reflect the agreements made with Amazon, the guidance from the local product, marketing and sales teams as well as from EMEA. The team will report to the EMEA Consumer Channel Sales Leader.
If you are a qualified Amazon (AMZ) web content specialist we'd be interested in talking to you. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals with the AMZ account. You will be critical in creating a “best in class” experience for our customers when they seek information about the Lenovo brand and products on the Amazon.com platform. You will also share content to raise brand awareness; monitoring web traffic performance indices and share sales data and introduce best practices within Lenovo.
One of your key responsibility is to ensure the sales & marketing strategy is efficiently implemented and optimized to achieve sales and marketing targets and deliverables.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with demonstrable digital and business-oriented skills. As web content specialist, you will have to perform well under tight deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are already an expert in content optimization, brand consistency with a sales mindset, you might be the ideal person we are looking for.
You will need to be well a motivated, forward thinking, innovative and who can confidently drive visibility and usage of the AMZ web services tool and materials.
Other specific responsibilities include:
• Own, design, create and maintain AWS-specific product deliverables such as: Product page including product description, pictures, pricing, fact Sheets and other product related support material to optimize sell-out.
• Cross-checking of information / proof-reading all related product information and specifications prior to launch on AWS tool /website
• Maintenance of Lenovo assets and monitoring of the content: check, updates, optimization, corrections
• Analysis of the sell-out, key words, traffic, competition on main website and 3P market place and report outcomes for actions
• Optimize Product End of life info management, repoos rate management (replenishment out of stock) as well as obsolete widget
• Scope is B2C portfolio and some of B2B
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.