Sales Support representative with German
who are we looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Strong written and verbal German communication skills and English on advanced level
• Additional European language skills are an advantage
• At least 2-3 years experience in maintenance services back office or sales support is an advantage
• Strong PC Background (Word, Excel, etc)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Facilitation and collaboration skills
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The candidate will be responsible to understand the end to end systems used to create and manage service contracts and support day to day activity in those systems.
The Sales Support team is crucial for Lenovo in order to help our business grow, speed up the contract process and increase the customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a great team in a fast growing business, which will bring you many opportunities to develop your carrier,
use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in foreign languages on a daily basis and to get the sense of Lenovo business.
We are looking for pro-active people who do not like routine at work.
The team supports EMEA region and we are looking for candidates with the following language combination: English + German
The team will interact with Sales teams (40%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management – 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (40%)
This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.