Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Smart Collaboration Inside Sales Support Representative – Emerging Markets
who are we looking for
- University education
- Minimum 3-5 year working experience in similar position and/or proven track of succeeding in the role
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for IT technology and supporting customers
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities, ability to work on cross departments
Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures
Customer facing skills, both by phone and e-mail
Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management, Identification and understanding of customer needs
- Detail oriented and enjoy working with data series
- Ability to adapt to cultural differences
- Highly motivated individual with proactive approach, driven for results
- Ability to identify improvement areas and implement changes
- Structured and Stress resistant person
- Fluent English (spoken and written) mandatory
- Fluent Spanish, Italian or Polish (spoken and written) preferred
- Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office) - Advanced
- Experience with Sales processes and back-office administration- nice to have
If your experience looks a bit different from what we’ve identified, but you feel you’d still be the best match for the role, we’d like to hear from you and get to know you better.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with a group of Sales and Business Development Representatives in different regions to support their day to day selling efforts
- Support Sell through activities, channel capacity planning as well as providing proactive follow-up, information and overall support on selected distributor and reseller accounts
Interlock with the BDM teams to process new orders and create sell through promotions
Interlock with Business Partner Support Operations to check on incentive payments and proactively inform distributors and resellers on their performance through out the quarter
- Monitor POT in your assigned regions and resolve issues, accordingly, placing FOC (Free of Charge) orders
- Connect with finance regarding approvals, Credit Note creation and pricing issues
- Participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings
- Direct support on selected Accounts
- Tender support and Certifications
- Reporting activities
- Help with Change requests (replacements of components in CTOs)
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.