Order Center Specialist - 1 year contract
who are we looking for
English at communicative level
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Good time management skills in order to meet the deadlines
• Strength in teamwork but being able to work /act independently as well
• Ability to prioritize, document and enable problem resolution
• Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Process customer orders within the agreed Service Level Agreements in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage stuck orders placed remotely
• Liaise with other Lenovo functions within Global Supply Chain and Sales organizations to resolve any front-end issues preventing orders from being loaded
• Understand various route-to-market, and customer specific requirements to order processing and be able to apply this knowledge to order validation
• Ensure transactional billing accuracy
• Electronic filing of customer orders and supporting documentation
What Lenovo can offer you:
• 3 sick days per year
• Additional vacation days
• 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
• A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
• Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.