Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Order Center Specialist
who are we looking for
• Communicative English, written and spoken (B2 and better)
• Computer literacy
• Time flexibility to support non-standard hours and holidays
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Living the company culture and always looking for improvement and simplification
• Interest in constant learning and continuous personal growth
what will you do
We’ll teach you
• What is Global Supply Chain
• The lifecycle of a customer order and how different teams interact with it
• How to use SAP, Microsoft Teams, Robotic Process Automation software and a lot of other internal tools
• How to read documentation and ensure internal processes and guidelines are followed
• How to manage self, prioritize correctly and make sure all the work is done on time
• How to be a great team player, support your team leader and manager and how to achieve your key performance indicators
• Attention to detail, communication and how to prosper in a busy, constantly changing environment
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.