Executive Assistant with German language
who are we looking for
As well as:
• MInimum 4 years previous experience as a Personal Assistant providing all aspects of high level manager support, ideally in an international environment
• Experience of working at all levels of seniority within a complex matrix organization with many different conflicting demands
• Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with and managing a diverse group of people
• PC skills, familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Fluent in German and English language is a must
• General secretarial qualifications
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
What are Your responsibilities?
• Manage all aspects of the ED´s diary and ensure that travel, visas and itineraries are prepared and available. Maintain calendar to optimize daily time management, scheduling of meetings time zone comprehensive. Prioritize tasks and delegate accordingly with a sense of urgency.
• Organize and assist with internal and external business events and hospitality. This could include management of external suppliers, catering, organizing equipment, registration, preparing packs and accommodation management.
• Control expenses by ensuring claims are submitted for authorization and AMEX accounts are monitored and credited.
• Manage the phone and voicemail, as required, and screen communication mediums so that items are sieved and dealt with, so that only relevant areas have to be dealt with by the ED. Deal with admin e-mails and handle e-mail account on request when ED is not available.
• Support on Business reviews and Customer presentations by gathering information and managing timelines.
• Assist ED´s HR department in administrative tasks such as organization of trainings, interviews and additional tasks on demand.
• Assist ED’s business team in dedicated EMEA region in administrative tasks such as travel arrangement, team meeting coordination and additional tasks on demand.
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.