Incentive and Commission Intern ( Part-time /Paid Internship)
who are we looking for
• We need you for 20 hour per week at least for 6 months
• You need to have at least some experience in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Be people friendly and want to communicate with Lenovo colleagues and external vendors/partners
what will you do
As an intern, you will cooperate on:
• development, roll out, adoption, and maintenance of incentive and compensation plan
• regular reporting and analysis on sales commissions
• setting the targets and territories
• cross check analysis between different tools;
• ad hod analysis on financial data , reconciliation
• support other general sales reporting requirements as needed
And what else you can expect ?
• Opportunity to take part in internal trainings (soft skills & personal growth)
• Meal vouchers
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.