Channel Operations Data Analyst
who are we looking for
• Strong Analytical Thinking/skills
• Mature communication and strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
• Ability to prioritize
• Strength in teamwork but being able to work/ act independently as well
• Can do attitude and positive approach
• Knowledge of SAP, CRM, is preferable while experience with Outlook and MS Office is a must.
• Advanced MS excel skills & SQL is preferable
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The data analyst will be responsible for daily execution of Channel data management from our Business Partners/Retailers and reporting results to the business. (S)he will be focused on delivering data to expected quality levels and timeliness, resolving any potential issues related to the raw data by cooperating with local teams or IT team. The analyst will own a set of standard activities/reports (s)he will need to understand end to end and be able to maintain/enhance as per business requirements. (S)he will own the communication to Sales/Sales Leaders regarding reported metrics and results reported. (S)he will need to learn/understand the overall Channel process and its contribution to/dependencies on the overall Lenovo EMEA sales.
Provide controlled and responsive Ad-hoc reporting support to the Regions/Bus
• Enhance the reporting around Channel Inventory & Aging levels
• Proactive leadership/contribution in solving business problems
• Document, monitor & control processes/data solutions identifying business risks
• Adhere to audit & business controls guidelines
• Maintain directory of reports identifying users, business purpose, level of urgency, owners etc.
• Maintain high level of professional communication both externally and internally
• Interface & network with most Lenovo internal organizations
• Build relationship with customers & sales team
• Flag potential problems and drive root cause analysis
• Innovative thinking – look for gaps in the processes and possible improvements
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.