Sr. Channel Management Specialist
who are we looking for
• Strong Analytical Thinking/skills
• Mature communication and strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
• Ability to prioritize
• Strength in teamwork but being able to work/ act independently as well
• Can do attitude and positive approach
• Knowledge of SAP, CRM, Outlook and MS Office is preferable
• Advanced MS excel skills & SQL, Qlik sense, VBA
• Project management experience is advantageous (not essential)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Provide Data analytics requested by markets &/or mgmt team
• Participate on Key projects & propose solutions, streamline processes.
• Provide controlled and responsive Ad-hoc reporting support to the Regions/Bus
• Enhance the reporting around Channel Inventory & Aging levels
• Proactive leadership/contribution in solving business problems
• Assist business with target setting
• Support IT deployments/enhancements
• Drive integration of existing solutions into Strategic infrastructure (Data Mart, Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.)
• Document, monitor & control processes/data solutions identifying business risks
• Adhere to audit & business controls guidelines
• Maintain directory of reports identifying users, business purpose, criticality, owners etc.
• Maintain high level of professional communication both externally and internally
• Interface & network with most Lenovo internal organizations
• Build relationship with customers & sales team
• Flag potential problems and drive root cause analysis
• Innovative thinking – look for gaps in the processes and possible improvements
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.