Solution Services ISR - maternity cover (Ref. No.: 72137)
who are we looking for
Lenovo Services is hiring an Solution Services Inside Sales Representative to support growth in Lenovo’s Factory Services mission. Primary responsibly will include interfacing to Lenovo’s strategic customers and to the internal cross functional development team to deliver Factory Services.
• Degree in Computer Information Systems or related engineering field is preferred.
• 2-3+ years of experiences in Technical Project Management or similar role in computer or electronics industry, managing either products or technical projects. Previous presales experience is a plus.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills are required; ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with a strong attention to detail.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Technical thinking.
• Ability and motivation to learn quickly. Be a team player. Work well with cross-functional teams. Leverage correct IT resources.
• Ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization as required by the position and to work well with diverse groups.
• Project management experience required - specifically project managing technical teams or service deliverables.
• Project management certification PMP, Prince2, MS Project is a plus
• Mature personality, able to work independently, strong sense of customer service
• Fluent English is required and other language is a plus
• Cross cultural experience is preferred but not mandatory
• Strong presentation skills.
what will you do
• Leading projects end-to-end from a kick off phase trough tracking (regular meetings with customers and internal development team) and making sure of successful closure.
• Work with imaging technology center Engineers to ensure product functionality meets agreed requirements.
• Project coordination – drive regular interlock with all stakeholders, create project schedule, and drive change requests.
• Work with the team and internal sales.
• Planning - define a project schedule and agree with all stakeholders.
• Tracking – hold regular meetings/conference with all stakeholders and keep track of progress, issues and corrective actions.
• Reporting – maintain transparent and detailed project reports.
• Effectively communicate high level technical information to all levels of management. Including negotiate, influence and communicate with peers, management, vendors, & subcontractors across the corporation.
• Provide high level technical guidance to address project issues by pulling together the appropriate team members and subject matter experts.
• Strong focus on keeping projects on tasks and holding cross functional team members to the same level of focus.
• Working in a global team environment to deliver product on schedule.
• Manage invoicing process according to an approved budget.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.