SMO - Service Coordinator
who are we looking for
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
what will you do
This is a newly created SMO (Services Management Office) Service Coordinator that requires working onsite at designated Lenovo Managed Services customers.
You would be responsible for:
• Installation and setup of Desktop, Laptop and Tablet devices
• Management of incidents and requests for DaaS customers
• Monitoring and managing inventory levels
• Working on escalations from the customers supporting teams based in EMEA as well as specific cases identified by the Premier Technical Support Team and Technical Account Managers
• Invoicing the customer and vendor for services delivered
• Continue developing your knowledge of Lenovo product range and troubleshooting techniques, identify tools and automation opportunities
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance or reliability
• Processing Orders for New devices, re-deploying devices
• 2-3 years project coordination experience, ideally in services environment
• Fluent English
• Experience with ticketing tools
• Skilled in Excel
• Persistent, detail oriented, able to multitask
Minimum base salary starts from 1525 EUR, the final offer depends on experience and variable part
Diversity is a top priority at Lenovo. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
The Lenovo Services portfolio for PC products brings end-to-end solutions that span the lifecycle of Lenovo customers’ systems, helping them maintain, protect, support, connect, manage and eventually, dispose of their end-of-life assets in an environmentally sound and cost-effective way.
Lenovo Services offer world-class services and support across all Lenovo products and market segments. Lenovo PCSD Services are available for both Think as well as for Idea and Lenovo branded hardware products.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.