EMEA Services Sales Business Analyst
who are we looking for
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Lenovo’s Services Sales and Marketing is hiring a EMEA Services Sales Business Analyst to drive analytics solutions to address business opportunities and challenges. Primary mission is to supply Services sales team with regular and ad-hoc analytical data and business growth recommendations.
Activities will include but will not be limited to:
• Understand business needs and investigate data required to satisfy those needs
• Build and maintain services portfolio database.
• Create new entries to the database as well as regular maintenance.
• Run queries on regular and ad-hoc basis against sales database.
• Analyze data and trends, provide recommendations.
• Deliver requested reports and analyses on time and within requested quality.
• Participation on regular and irregular meetings / phone calls driving assigned tasks.
• Active participation and ownership in area of IT changes. Run several IT change projects. Collecting IT requirements, defining IT change tasks and managing coordination between all stakeholders.
• Testing new IT change implementation as well as bug report creation and reporting.
• Understanding the overall IT strategy and projects in various platforms.
• Work across multiple teams, business units, and geographies to coordinate access to relevant information.
• Present findings to business and executive teams.
• Track and evaluate the success metrics of strategic projects that originate from strategist recommendations.
• Flag potential issues to management.
• Ensure data consistency, quality and security
• 2-3+ years of experiences in data analytical position
• Experience in business and sales supporting role
• Superior MS Excel skills (VBA & Macros)
• Advanced database skills: MS SQL - must, MS Access and Brio (Hyperion) - nice to have
• Understanding and or working knowledge of relational databases
• Familiarity with statistical modelling.
• Mature personality, able to work independently, strong sense of customer service
• Fluent English is required and other language is a plus
Minimum base salary starts from 2290 EUR, the final offer depends on experience and variable part
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.