Language Community Lead
who are we looking for
• C1 CEFR oral and written fluency in Russian and Ukrainian, in addition to B2 CEFR proficiency in English.
• 2+ years of experience in service, support, Community or Social Care; knowledge of Sprinklr or Lithium platforms a strong plus
• Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, can lead as well as support team members
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills; can deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and proactive, willing to step up
• Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve desired results
• Focused on goals and the overall team and company objectives
• Experience building presentations in PowerPoint a strong plus
• Willingness to take direction, learn from others, and apply experience as needed
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Primary responsibilities for the Russian and Ukrainian Communities include:
• Demonstrate daily operational awareness. Lead by example in problem solving by applying known technical solutions to open customer discussions, leveraging this one-to-many platform to promote customer self-service. Escalate service issues as needed to designated internal contacts for resolution. Write customer-facing statements as needed to diffuse discussions with high negative sentiment, escalate viral situations.
• Act as a team player. Share daily customer activity around product quality issues, industry trends, spam, and unusual posts.
• Demonstrate technical understanding of common software and hardware issues for laptops, desktops, phones, AR/VR, Smarthome and next wave IOT products. Work with Engineering to understand unusual root causes, apply in future cases.
• Act as technical administrator. This includes configuring categories and boards, system and user permissions, and ensuring the tool is operating as expected in the designated languages. Escalate platform bugs as needed.
• Cultivate superusers and volunteer moderation team to assist with providing technical solutions and moderation duties. Use people skills to establish remote relationships with customers, and coaching skills to grow their knowledge around Community and Lenovo’s product portfolio. Collaborate with the Advocacy Program Manager to identify new advocates.
• Act as primary point of contact with Business Stakeholders, providing information on team tools, governance, and best practices.
• Manage administration of related Knowledge Bases. This includes writing articles, translating existing articles, and reviewing articles to be published. Share new articles with Team to encourage use, solicit new articles from Advocates.
• Use analytics and reporting to support discussions around trends, growth, and benchmarks on a weekly and monthly basis. Demonstrate understanding of tier one and two KPIs and overall eService goals.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.