Supply Chain Process Improvement Representative
who are we looking for
- solid background in customer fulfillment business processes
- experience with project management
- effective communication skills (written & spoken)
- responsible, acting with sense of detail and urgency
- self-motivated with ability to take initiative
- organized and methodical, with logical approach in addressing issues
- ability to work independently, self-managed
- good level of spoken and written English
- good Excel skills
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Be part of Lenovo family as well by joining Global Supply Chain as SC Process Improvement Representative.
You are going to be responsible for:
- review of existing processes within the organization - support changes based on recommendations from analysis and user feedback; thereby helps to increase efficiency of processes
- cooperate with System Development team on SC in-house tools acting as liaison between relevant operational teams and developers
- take part on ad hoc local projects where SC involvement needed - address new requirements, create business case, justification and follow up on those with IT team and users
- communicate with process owners and coordinate implementation of projects with the aim to deliver it on time & within agreed specifications
- act as a contact point for organization to support troubleshooting and changes in matters relating to corporate strategic systems (SAP – ECC, LI-CRM, OVP, LPOS)
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.