Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Recruitment Coordinator - 1 year contract
who are we looking for
what will you do
Lenovo Services is looking for a coordinator to support the hiring across all Europe. This is an ideal role for a graduate or someone who would like to start career in recruitment.
Your role will be to:
• Manage and coordinate EMEA hiring process for Lenovo Services.
• Participate in different recruitment projects
Your responsibilities are:
• Communicating with recruiter, hiring managers and HR Business Partner about ongoing hiring initiatives
• Having responsibility for advertising positions, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, phone screenings, scheduling interviews etc.
• Working with internal tools in order to process candidates and get information
• Cooperation on social media activities
• Fluent Slovak and English (knowledge of one other language such as French, Spanish or Italian is an advantage)
• Pro-activity, ownership, initiative, creativity and innovation will help you to do this job better and easier
• Willing to learn and act based on the feedback
• Experience in recruitment or in customer support roles is a plus not a must.
Contract is fixed for one year.
This is a full time position with possible time flexibility.
Minimum base salary starts from 1000 EUR, the final offer depends on experience.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.