Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Channel Program Manager (Ref. No.: 71279)
who are we looking for
• Can coordinate multiple projects with potential for overlapping deadlines and dependencies
• Good communication skills as you will be in touch with many departments/partners on daily basis
• Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with channel programs and processes
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Come and join our evolving channel management team that runs our Data Center business!
Not every day you can find a position where you will have the opportunity to develop and implement the EMEA channel strategy and programs. Eventually you will support our overall global strategy and vision. You will be involved in all stages of channel program design from concept to design and implementation. You will also be the primary interface between the channel director and the various back-office departments and support functions required to implement and execute the channel programs on an on-going basis.
Key tasks of this role will include:
• New channel program design
• Project management & program development
• Business analytics & data modelling
• BMS & Reporting System design
• Development and on-going maintenance of channel program enablement collateral
• Communication with internal teams and external suppliers
• Interaction and enablement of local market channel teams
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.