Inside Sales Support Representative for Italy
who are we looking for
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a teamed environment supporting a group of inside sales representatives in their day to day selling efforts.
• University education
• Minimum 2-3 year working experience in similar position and/or proven track of succeeding in the role
• Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be advantage)
• Would need to enjoy working with many cultural differences
• Person interested in active position, driven for results
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures.
• Fluent English (spoken and written) and fluent Italian language will be advantage
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office)
• Experience with Sales processes
• CRM application - nice to have
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Support provided to our Internal Sales Reps and face to face Reps with back-office tasks related to opportunity to contract management, creation of CRM system configurations based on our product portfolio, as well as provide proactive follow-up and information on overall account support, while having regular interlocks with your Sales Reps. Your responsibilities will include:
- Submission of part number change requests and manage them through the cycle
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process while interlocking with the pricing team and profit managers to ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
- Interlock with logistics to ensure delivery requirements are met and understood by end-customer
- Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Within this role, you are asked to onboard new tasks & tools to help to increase sales facing time, look for efficiencies in our processes and tools (mainly CRM) and analyze main workload drivers to decrease manual work needed and thus increase ISSRs adoption of high volume tasks
Business Partner/End Customer Support
- Act as a single point of contact for selected BPs and End customers on all pre and post sales queries related to validity of products on contracts, ordering, logistics & services related questions. The support requires:
- Frequent interaction (via email, call) and professional communication
- Early identification and understanding of customer ‘Hot Issues’ before they become escalations
- Drive, gather and consolidate input from other team and provide proper summaries on priority issues to customers, including key actions and owners to fix it
- Support owners of actions in execution and track the progress
- Ensure that all prioritized bids are under high focus in the meaning of reaching SLA and submitting order
- Work with solutions teams to ensure opportunity can be created and order submitted by customer
- Your main goal is to increase customer satisfaction by minimizing escalations, improve customer experience with Lenovo by providing accurate and on-time solutions and aid revenue flow by solving any potential issues that could impact ordering process on customer side.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.