Order Fulfillment Specialist
who are we looking for
• PC literate, with ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage).
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Positive attitude, strong customer care skills
• Confident communicator
• Good time and task management
• Ability to learn and adapt
• Analytical thinking
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
- Handle tactical delivery issues with Global logistics and carriers.
- Drive carrier performance on tactical issues & CSAT (join MBRs/ QBRs with carriers)
- Monitor & analyze GL cost
- Critical delivery tracking
- Manage Customer Special Requirements / Processes
- Get involved in GL enhancement projects
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.