Imaging and Bios Engineer (Ref. No.: 72441)
who are we looking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field (Closely connected to hardware and OS)
- Thorough understanding of Windows OS
- In depth knowledge of HW systems
- Knowledge of multiple Imaging Tools
- Experience in the deployment of operating systems (Windows 10, Linux etc.)
- Understanding of Office Suite
- Hardware Skills (prefer IBM/Lenovo)
- Great communication skills as you will be speaking to clients, gather customer specific requirements, educate the customer on the process and lastly follow through to ensure the expectations of the customer have been met
Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience in SCCM / MDT - applications / packaging / driver management / task sequence development / scripting and troubleshooting
- Ability to debug, strong troubleshooting skills
- Workstation/Desktop/Mobile Hardware experience
- SCCM certification
- Any knowledge of programming (even basic)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Your responsibilities would be
- to develop and test BIOS Customization and Operating System Solutions and verify them against specialized manufacturing processes
- to build custom software images based on customer specifications, migrate custom software images to new hardware platforms and configurations
- to replace all PC and laptop components based on customer specifications
About Lenovo Services
The Lenovo Services portfolio for PC products brings end-to-end solutions that span the lifecycle of Lenovo customers’ systems, helping them maintain, protect, support, connect, manage and eventually, dispose of their end-of-life assets in an environmentally sound and cost-effective way.
Lenovo Services offer world-class services and support across all Lenovo products and market segments. Lenovo PCSD Services are available for both Think as well as for Idea and Lenovo branded hardware products.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.