Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Payroll Team Lead
who are we looking for
•1 – 3 years Slovak in-house Payroll Operations experience
•Some experience in Service Centre environment and / or HR & Payroll Outsource Environment preferred Some call handling experience, ideally in an outsourced environment, is preferred
•Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
•Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
•Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
•Preferably with SAP end-user experience
•Must speak, read and write English fluently
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
This position will also work as part of a Global Project Team for transitioning to new outsource provider and will have a key role in system testing, feedback, process development and documentation. Project management.
This position will also have responsibility for people as a team leader function. People population of the team consists from payroll operation agents/specialists:
The Payroll Operations Agent will work with our external payroll vendors, Lenovo Businesses and HR functions to ensure the effective delivery of end to end employee payroll processing and query management. The role is responsible to upload payroll related data onto the required Payroll Vendor online tool, downloading of the payroll outputs, distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the Lenovo Business, and approving local payroll.
• Responsible for ADP to TMF transfer
• Responsible for in-house model implementation in SVK
• Responsible for the team development
• Career planning of the team
• Active issue solving support to the team
• Accountable for responding to the employee and providing the resolution of the payroll queries and issues.
• Partner with new Payroll Vendor, current HR, Outsource Vendor and Lenovo Finance teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries on behalf of Lenovo Finance.
• Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to Payroll Team Lead.
• Follows all payroll processes.
• Use payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing
The Payroll Agent will work with a team and report to a team lead on site in Lenovo’s office in Bratislava. Multiple positions are available.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.