Product Portfolio Manager (Workstations CZ/SK/PO/EE)
who are we looking for
- Detailed knowledge of the workstation market and the Workstation Partner landscape in the Nordic countries
- Team leading experience
- Knowledge of Product life cycle management
- Team player
- Able to set clear targets with tactical objectives
- Metric Driven and fact based
- Trust and Integrity
- Business Acumen
- Relationship oriented
- Positive with experience in customer negotiations
- Customer focused behavior
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Together with the Workstation Business Manager you will drive business cross-country in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland to accelerate growth and drive execution particularly towards the Distributor driven part of the business.
You will report directly to EMEA and will be working with a WS Business Developers. Teaming will be essential with the key countries and regional/EMEA leaders, as well as centralized marketing, Sales Operations and finance teams.
This role is critical in continuous success to transactional oriented part of business, together with supporting BDM’s in each country and local management.
We look for a candidate who has the ability to put technology into combination with market knowledge and then understand how we can influence trends and changes in the local market on-the-fly.
The elements of the Lenovo 4P role consist of:
Business Management System
- Responsible to drive and manage the Workstation Business Management system
- Weekly Cadence with Business leaders for EPS and SMB
- Influence the Lenovo workstation strategy. Build, implement, track and follow
- Business Reviews and campaign planning towards EMEA HQ
- Analyze external market and end user segments to define opportunities for Lenovo to growth
- Define within EMEA selection the local country Transactional (SMB) Workstation product offering in alignment with local market demand and financial objectives
- Communicate and present portfolio and product updates to sales teams (including tele-sales such as Mid-Market / LCSC), channel partners
- Closely working with the channel to develop the plan. Inventory transition plan. Work with marketing to develop the marketing plan
- Ensure competitive price points to achieve financial objectives and sales in and sales out targets
- Ensure sufficient product availability at targeted distributors in cooperation with Lenovo’s District Account Managers, to realize forecast sales out tracks and targeted “Weeks-of-Inventory”
- Communicate product portfolio and related promotions to channel partners. Meet regularly with key channel partners to review sales out results, price points, and promo’s, inventory and product requirements
- Decide, execute and manage promotional activities (programmed and ad-hoc) to stimulate transactional workstation sales out
- Manage transactional promo budget and effectiveness
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.