Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
who are we looking for
•Some experience in Service Centre environment and / or HR & Payroll Outsource Environment preferred Some call handling experience, ideally in an outsourced environment, is preferred
•Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
•Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
•Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
•Preferably with SAP end-user experience
•Must speak, read and write English fluently
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for in-house payroll operations for Slovakia. The role is responsible for the processing and timely delivery of assigned payrolls. Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently, helps to ensure proper payment of wages and salaries by using the in-house payroll system to correctly process salaries and reported hours worked. Perform daily payroll department operations. Cooperation with Lenovo Businesses and HR functions to ensure the effective delivery of end to end employee payroll processing and query management.
This position will also work as part of a Global Project Team for transitioning to new outsource provider and will have a key role in system testing, feedback, process development and documentation.
• Accountable for responding to the employee and providing the resolution of the payroll queries and issues.
• Partner with Lenovo Finance teams to resolve queries on behalf of Lenovo Finance.
• Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Follows all payroll processes.
• Use payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing, timely reporting to Slovak authorities and pension institutions.
• Responsibility for preparation of bank file and all payment reports to ensure timely payments to employees and 3rd parties.
The Payroll Agent will work with a team and report to a team lead on site in Lenovo’s office in Bratislava.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.