Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
who are we looking for
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Monitor Parts Inventory levels and their costs.
• Monitor age of inventory in vendor managed inventory and factory.
• Track weekly changes, trends and overages.
• Work with local manufacture staff to optimize inventory levels.
• Create monthly forecasts of Inventory value and financial reserves for obsolete and excess losses.
• Execute quarterly brokering or scrap of excess parts.
• Participate in regular management and financial reviews.
• Extensive work with excel reports, data management and analysis.
• Regular management of reports in SAP.
• Interaction with manufacture in Hungary, local market vendors, internal Lenovo teams (e.g. supply demand)
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Analytical and mathematical skills
• Experience with data analytics and statistics would be advantage
• Languages required: fluent English and Hungarian is advantage.
• Ability to quickly learn software applications (SAP)
• Experience in a similar environment is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Enjoy working with data / reports
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.