4P Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP SW) Manager (Ref. No.: 70352)
who are we looking for
- Outstanding solutions-based sales skills and a passion for technology
- Proficiency in managing the end-to-end offer development process
- Ability to leverage the expertise and work of others to exceed sales targets for SaaS
- Organizational agility to secure commitments from key stakeholders
- Strong Presentation Skills
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Your responsibilities will be to:
- work closely with key leaders in the Lenovo sales organization to enable sales teams to identify and sell cloud subscription services to Lenovo’s direct customers.
- be responsible to manage opportunities in strategic Commercial and Large Enterprise accounts.
- Work closely with Lenovo’s software partners in North America to secure funding for sales campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Insure that Lenovo’s sales teams are engaging with the partner’s sales teams in the field to win net-new subscription business for Lenovo.
- Work with Lenovo sales to manage subscription opportunities in SalesForce. You will work closely with your Global Product Manager to define a segmented strategy for SaaS, identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, and to identify areas where additional investment may be required.
- Manage complete portfolio of subscription products to be sold through Lenovo’s Subscription Management Platform
- Enable sales organizations to sell complex cloud subscription solutions into SMB, Commercial, and Large Enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with Lenovo eCommerce and Partners to coordinate offer content and messaging online and with Lenovo Sales and Partners to create and implement GTM strategies and activities, and align customer engagement in the field
About Lenovo Services
The Lenovo Services portfolio for PC products brings end-to-end solutions that span the lifecycle of Lenovo customers’ systems, helping them maintain, protect, support, connect, manage and eventually, dispose of their end-of-life assets in an environmentally sound and cost-effective way.
Lenovo Services offer world-class services and support across all Lenovo products and market segments. Lenovo PCSD Services are available for both Think as well as for Idea and Lenovo branded hardware products.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.