Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Excel Expert for Marketing Operations
who are we looking for
Can you help us investigate these data & create meaningful reports?
Once you join our team, you will become a Data Analyst. You will create reports through organizing, controlling and analyzing provided data in several formats. You will use Microsoft Excel on daily basis with high level of complexity and many different tools and processes. You will collect and report the data for different levels of the organization.
Definitely apply if you have:
• Expert skills on Microsoft Excel: capability of developing and managing dashboards and controls through Macros, VBA, Dynamic reports, Using Excel as Database
• Around 2 years of experience in an international environment. We are open with your previous background; you can come from finance, operations, sales, marketing or other relevant field. The most important requirement for us is the Excel knowledge, we can teach you the rest
• We also need your help to suggest us solutions for guidelines and processes
• Fluent English – You will be reporting to a non-Slovak speaking manager and your team will consist of different nationalities. Slovak language knowledge is not needed
• You will work with data, so detail-oriented person will have an easier job to do
vysokoškolské II. stupňa
what will you do
• Monitor and ensure full execution accountability on the part of all team
• Provide an interface to technical functions supporting the development and management of business-critical technologies
• Feed and maintain an executive-level report out and presentations, ensuring the team has a current view of the team’s business, tools, budget allocation and else
• Establish and maintain relationships at all levels needed to guarantee the business executions
Don’t hesitate to send us your CV soon, in case of open question we can discuss during a phone call.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.