who are we looking for
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Lenovo brings you a new career opportunity. Ready for a challenge? We are looking for a unique talent with an innovative mind to join our EMEA-wide team in Bratislava. Don't miss a chance to become a part of one of the world’s biggest IT companies!
In this position, you will be responsible for partnering with Lenovo EMEA Finance Teams UKI and France to provide GTN / financial support.
Market Finance and Planning analyst
1. Consolidates and calculated GTN for specific market (Gross to net process – back end rebates, partner rebates, customer satisfaction claims)
2. Working on monthly and quarterly closing as GTN focal for specific market (FBA reviews), Participating/leading of accounting review after quarter close, consolidating audit requirements
3. Admin of the tools, quarter set up of system, approvals of GTN spend activities
5. Maintain GTN tracking on weekly basis, providing overview for weekly forecasts (business results)
7. Maintains the Market GTN structure and ensures the structure is implemented, sets up quarterly factors
8. Follows and implements GTN processes to ensure audit compliance
9. Involved in projects related to GTN processes, dollarization
10. Cooperation with internal customers (rarely with external), supporting business and cooperating with various internal teams (reporting, finance, back end claims,..)
11. Ad hoc analysis
• Financial or Accounting Degree or Equivalent Business experience
• Finance and Accounting experience (min 1 years) - ideally in a global corporation
Ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office, SAP, Hyperion, Qlik sense)
MS Office – intermediate (at least)
SAP knowledge advantageous, but not mandatory
SQL knowledge advantageous, but not mandatory
• Fluent Business English (oral and written)
• Proven track record of delivering results in metrics-driven operational environment
• Strong analytical skills and data mining skills, ability to understand complex processes and to question them if improvement is needed
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to achieve the targets and meet the deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Strong planning and time management skills
• Fast learner
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.