Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Service Centre Analyst (Ref. No.: 69463)
who are we looking for
• Basic HR generalist experience is preferred
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
• Good level of analytical skills using MS Excel is preferred
• Knowledge of VBA and Macros using MS Excel is an advantage
• Must speak, read and write English fluently
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Respond to queries from the Lenovo employees, business partners and/or statutory bodies or 3rd parties using the central case management tool and skype chat/calls
• Understand data and produce on-demand internal reports independently
• Contribute to the management of change requests/problems analysis and testing
• Adhere to audit controls and Service Level Agreements
• Project work
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.