Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Pricing Analyst for PC Division
who are we looking for
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting - ideally in a global organisation
• Strong Excel and VBA.
• Fluent Business English (oral and written). Another European language is an advantage.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Ideal candidates will have very strong Excel skills with the ability to create and maintain effective reporting suites. You will be working in a team producing key performance reporting for management and play an active role in continuous improvement reporting projects for the organization.
In addition your responsibilities include:
• Engagement and support of customer enquiries and respond to any reporting issues
• Sign off on all deals within your delegation level and present Bids outside of delegation to Profit Manager / CFO.
• Ensuring appropriate pricing methodology is selected for each opportunity, through a detailed review of Customer Tender documents and / or opportunity qualification with the Sales teams.
• Review product offering with Sales / Product managers to ensure Lenovo has a compliant offering, guard against adding additional cost from over configuring.
• Maximizing bid profitability through detailed understanding of component cost environment and roadmap – provide guidance to Sales on most economically advantageous offering.
• Work with Legal team / PM’s to ensure any non standard T&C’s have had appropriate risk review and results have been factored into Pricing decision making. Ensure Price setting has been approached with due diligence and is based upon known market requirement or precedence.
• Financial modelling of opportunities.
• Presentation of pricing proposals to Project Management / Management team.
Lenovo is a multi-billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and clearly defined competitive strategy. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storages and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices incl. Smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.