Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Logistic Customer Service Specialist
who are we looking for
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English is a must (any other languages are advantage)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
From internal communication point of view this position is on a daily basis in contact with the Customer fulfillment team and OCR team from all EMEA regions. They provide the information’s about the deliveries and managed the critical situation with late deliverers. This position has a external contact with carriers and logistic suppliers. Clear and concise communication skills. Good level of analytical and problem solving skills
1. Daily liaison with the Managing Vendor and LSP’s to achieve a Quality Delivery, on time to an agreed service level and cost.
2. Be the center of competence and subject matter expert for Logistics Processes into the region. Maintain accurate and current documentation
3. Provide weekly Metrics on all key indicators and conduct root-cause analysis of late deliveries
4. Management of critical orders in regions
5. Implementation of new LSPs, routes, new logistics solutions
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.