Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Business Analyst (Ref. No.: 68930)
who are we looking for
• Must be able to work independently without close supervision
• Be able to work under pressure
• Adaptable to change
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Superior MS Excel skills (VBA & Macros)
• Database skills: SQL server - advanced, MS Access, general understanding of relational databases
• QlikView / QlikSense - knowledge is an advantage
• Communication Skills (presenting over the phone, taking requirements, data tracking, having discussions with people abroad)
• Very good organizational skills, including prioritization, time-management and multi-tasking
• English - proficient
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Based on user requirements design and maintain the data the models and develop the report and visualization on QlikSense platform
• Improve the efficiency of data collection, analysis and reporting through automation
• Assist with performance and tuning of Qlik applications
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Provide ad-hoc user support
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.