Senior Incentive and Commissions Analyst
who are we looking for
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Must be able to perform functions within Excel in order to manipulate and calculate data for analysis.
• Strong Interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate and present to Sales Management.
• Time management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SQL is a plus (Hyperion Interactive Reporting).
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrate discretion in dealing with personally sensitive commissions and payment data
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Administer commission process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, and analyzing relevant revenue and commissions data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the EMEA commission plans.
• Analyze territory revenue data and effectively communicate with field Sales Teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commissions.
• Report and communicate bi-weekly attainment/quota CPS Reports to Sales Teams and monthly compensation statements to the Field Sales Teams.
• Process monthly and quarterly commission payments for assigned business segments.
• Research, reconcile and resolve commission payment disputes/discrepancies reported by the Sales Teams through effective communication. Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with the Sales Teams.
• Document current and ongoing commission processes, policies and procedures.
• Drive business process improvements and initiatives.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.