Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Commercial Notebook Product Manager (Ref. No.: 69232)
who are we looking for
-Good understanding of IT product development cycle and processes.
-Good understanding of IT go to market and channels.
-Ability to leverage extended teams.
-Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communications skills.
-Proficient in selling Products’ value vs Products’ specs.
-Business analytic and project management skills.
-Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Ideal candidate will have product marketing experience in IT industry, ability to articulate a thorough understanding of Notebook market. He/she will be responsible of maximizing sales by managing the product life cycle (product requirements, supply/demand planning, product launch, sales enablement, sales training, and product sunset).
Ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate across multiple teams such as worldwide product marketing, relationship sales, channel sales, web sales, marketing, finance and supply chain in order to achieve the financial goals of his/her assigned products.
Ideal PM candidate will have strong financial skills to develop and evaluate investment proposals.
The EMEA Commercial Notebook Product Manager will:
- Have a deep understanding of notebook market including customer requirements, competitive positioning and technology trends.
- Understand competitive landscape and develop sales and marketing tactics to take advantage of our strengths and minimize the risk of our weaknesses
- Drive his/her assigned products from cradle to grave.
- Influence WW product roadmap with EMEA specific needs.
- Drive Notebook marketing requirements into the EMEA and WW marketing teams
- Collaborate with the sales segments (Corporate, Global, Public Sector, SMB, Web) to develop sales strategies and marketing tactics to achieve the financial goals of his/her assigned products.
- Train Lenovo Sales Rep and Channel Partners on his/her assigned products.
- Create a competitive and timely portfolio for our SMB and Web business
- Collaborate with sales, GSC and supply/demand planning to forecast right, maximizing sales and minimizing aged inventory.
- Announce products “Time To Market” with all assets ready to use (CRM, Web, datasheets, presentations, supply planning, pricing, training, etc…).
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.