Critical Situation Project Manager (Ref. No.: 68643)
who are we looking for
• Very good organizational skills, including prioritization, time-management and multi-tasking
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Project management skills to develop action plan, define owners and time line and track progress through final resolution
• Relative experience in the computing industry
• MS Office skills – Excel, PowerPoint
• English - proficient; French - optional
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Manage Critical customer situations via telephone, e-mail, and letter for the Lenovo company to resolve severe situations that may result in the loss of future business
• Utilize all of the companies resources to resolve customer issues
• Develop action plan that will provide a satisfactory outcome for the customer.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends/patterns in complex data sets
• Assist in the development of new processes and procedures that will enhance our overall service to our customers
• Provide cost effective solutions to customers issues within the company guidelines that will satisfy the customer to Lenovo's high standards.
• Actively cooperate with authorized service providers in regions
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.