Sales Support Manager (Ref. No.: 68918)
who are we looking for
- Stakeholders relationship experience
- Ability to work under pressure, and ambiguity
- Creative problem solving attitude and strong communications skill with emphasis on strong relationship building
- Time management, prioritization
- Motivated to drive individuals, and motivated by achievements of his team members.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The role is combined role of team people manager and the business direction manager for EMEA PCSD Sales support operation and Sales tool enablement of sales transactions. The manager is responsible for
- Team setup, stakeholders relationship management and BMS setup to assure the sales support team provides required value to the sales team and BPs supported
- Setting the KPIs, measurement of the mission success and reporting to the business line and stakeholders
- Drive professional as well as personal development of the team members, drive their motivation and provide regular feedback to drive each Sales Support representative performance
- Engagement in projects or own projects to drive the teams tasks alignment and drive constant simplification and efficiency improvements of the processes team is supporting
- Provide constant feedback to IT team, Sales team on improvements, issues and assure resolution
- Assure and manage relationship with aligned functions like Finance, GCS,Sales, as well as external customers
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.