Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Manager of Product Planning team
who are we looking for
• Self-motivated, detail orientated, organized leader
• BA Degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Management, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to be managed remotely
• Ability to drive diverse teams to ensure projects are on track
• Proven track record of success in cross-functional, global environment
• Excels in a highly matrix organization
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Driving efficiency, process improvement, global consistency resulting in productivity improvements to support our launch process across DCG
- Manage day to day responsibilities of a team of Project Managers
- Design effective management systems to drive efficiency within a given process
- Driving strategic solutions and projects to enhance Lenovo's Data Center Group operations
- Present product information and status to executive management team
- Manage and prioritize multiple deadlines and expedite communications
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.