Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DCG Product Planner
who are we looking for
• BA Degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
• Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Ability to drive diverse teams across the globe and business functions to ensure projects are on track
• Self-motivated, detail orientated, organized personality
• Proven track record of success in cross-functional, global environment
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate on Product ODTs as a Core Team member
- Support the ODT Leader as a Project Manager as required
- Ownership of the Product Plan of Record (POR, Offering Definition)
- Product announcement process ownership
- Manage the IAL ontime release and review its quality
- Present product information and status to the management team
- Prioritize multiple deadlines and expedite communications
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.