Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Marketing Operations & Aliances Analyst (Ref. No.: 66943)
who are we looking for
• Clear aptitude for following processes and using multiple tools at the same time.
• Strong problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to suggest solutions where following guidelines are keys to success.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to handle ambiguity with grace.
• Excel knowledge – from intermediate up.
• English – Advanced, Fluent or Native.
• Committed to deadlines.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The position requires good communication skills, experience working on a complex, multicultural environment, and problem-solving orientation. The Analyst will proactively oversee the Markets’ executions on activities, aligning and controlling. Ongoing interaction and collaboration across a number of groups including Functional teams, Finance, Procurement, Sales and others.
• Follow processes and tools to support Marketing Teams to deliver Campaigns within the available budget.
• Support the team through all aspects of Alliance execution with multiple partners.
• Submit and control Plans and Proof of Executions and Expenses.
• Report status on a summarized and yet effective way to the Managers
• Manage all aspects of quarterly Markets summits for marketing team – excel files, reports, Lenovo’s internal and external tools.
• Provide an interface to technical functions supporting the development and management of business-critical technologies.
• Feed an executive-level report out and presentations, ensuring the team has a current view of the team’s business, tools, budget allocation and else.
• Establish and maintain relationships at all levels needed to guarantee the executions
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.