Senior Claims Analyst
who are we looking for
•Degree or Equivalent-Business experience.
•Relative experience in the Accounts Receivable field would be desirable.
•Excellent communication skills
•Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail.
•Good team player, ability to work in small team and a wider global team to meet customer requirements.
•Highly motivated individual.
•Ability to work to deadlines
•Organised and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues.
•MS Office user
•Fluent English (oral and written)
•Other European languages (German)
•The successful applicant must be a Team player show enthusiasm to change and adapt accordingly.
•Able to work on their own initiative to strict deadlines.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Roles and responsibilities:
• Claims root cause analysis with the ability to find & implement a solution.
• Contact customers to ensure that invoices are paid on time to support Lenovo’s cash flow.
• Identify delinquent customers and define an action plan to address the situation and obtain payment.
• Log all invoice disputes to ensure they are captured within dispute management process
• Work with Claims team to ensure all invoice disputes are resolved promptly to ensure no delay in customer paying invoices
• Apply all cash received to customers account within 48 hours to ensure the accuracy of account statements
• Provide information to Credit manager to support the setting of accurate customer credit limits
• Support the accounting team to ensure that all AR transactions are correctly reflected in the accounting ledgers.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.