IBM / IGF coordinator
who are we looking for
• Act as primary contact for E2E Claims, AR escalations, perform deep analysis, propose and implement improvement action plan and report to line management
• Co-ordinate and provide all customer related processes within AR
• Lead regular reviews of the onboarding process with Business Partners to discuss all open issues with responsible Business Partners employees
• Interlock with other Lenovo core teams and ensure alignment of initiatives and responsibilities to increase customer satisfaction
• Drive high-performance culture ensuring recognition of outstanding contributors.
• Proactively ask for feedback, analyze it and propose solutions to increase the efficiency of AR related processes
• Help to improve Business Partners knowledge of AR policies and processes to increase the efficiency of communication between Business Partner and Lenovo
• Regularly analyze and improve all open issues (especially open disputes)
• Resolve and report on Customer Critical Situations
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.