EMEA Marketing Operations & Alliances Manager (DCG)
who are we looking for
• Requires minimum of 7 years of experience on high-paced environment, Marketing Operations function within a world-class company and brand or Processes management.
• Highly motivated, results-driven strategic thinker, who has strong leadership and business fundamentals with high degree of creative flair. Able to handle ambiguity with grace.
• People driven, with ability to manage direct and indirect virtual teams.
• A clear aptitude for following processes and using multiple tools at the same time.
• Strong problem-solving attitude that delivers operational support and elevates team performance within a fast-paced organization.
• Strong organized and with attention to detail.
• Ability to analyses, net out and present results at senior level, aligned to business objectives
• Able to skillfully interact with and influence with executives and senior managers
• Proficiency English speaker – be able to communicate with several co-workers whom English is not the native language
• Strong Excel and Database knowledge.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The position requires excellent planning and organizing skills, good communication skills, experience working on a complex, multi-cultural environment, and proven problem-solving techniques. The Alliance Marketing Manager will proactively oversee the Markets’ executions on activities, aligning and controlling. Ongoing interaction and collaboration across a number of groups, including Functional teams, Finance, Procurement, Sales and an array of vendors and contractors. This role also has important interfaces coordinating with Marketing Market Leads and EHQ EMEA and World Wide Marketing Team is a daily task.
• Support the EMEA Data Center Marketing Director in the planning and execution process of the yearly and quarterly marketing plan.
• Manage the budget planning process and the interaction with the different actors to update this in the internal tools.
• Follow existent processes and tools to support Marketing EMEA and Country Teams to set up programs and marketing plans.
• Have clear understanding of the different budget sources, including Alliance vendor funding programs. Support the team through all aspects of Alliance execution with multiple partners.
• Ensure that marketing operations team has the skills and knowledge to manage Alliance programs to follow all required terms and conditions.
• Coordinate the management of all aspects of quarterly programs: Markets programs – excel files, reports, Lenovo’s internal and external tools.
• Supports the development and management of business-critical technologies.
• Ensure the team has a current view of the team’s business, tools, budget allocation and else.
• Establish and maintain relationships at all levels needed to guarantee the executions
- Direct Report to Director Marketing, Lenovo Data Center EMEA
- Core member of EMEA Marketing Leadership Team
- Coordinate with EMEA DCG Marketing Team, WW marketing DCG, Marketing Operations and Finance.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.