Billing Validation Specialist
who are we looking for
• IT skills: Advanced MS Excel skills (functions, pivot tables, charts), VBA knowledge is advantage
• Business level English skills both written and verbal (other foreign language is an advantage)
• Analytical thinking with ability to identify and interpret trends in complex data sets
• Process oriented
• Able to work independently and is result driven
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
We are currently looking for a Billing Validation Specialist.
• Interlocks with vendors, functions and territories to ensure correct and on time billing process
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of monthly reimbursement report
• Maintains reimbursement rates and validation rules according to the contracts with vendors
• Communication with vendors on billing issues, incorrect amounts, missing billing items and finance reports
• Applies exceptions in the billing and keeps track of exceptions
• Liaises with IT teams on developing and implementing solutions for system billing validation
• Provides governance of ledger entries and interlock with accounting teams
• Acts as Subject matter expert for billing process
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.