Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Pricing Analyst (Ref. No.: 63195)
who are we looking for
• Fluent Business English (oral and written). Another European language is an advantage
• Excellent skills with standard software tools / systems (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Proven track record of delivering results in metrics -driven operational environment
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to achieve the targets and meet the deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
• Strong planning and time management skills
• SAP knowledge advantageous
• Education in Finance / Accounting is a plus
What we offer:
• We give you opportunity to become part of a brand new finance team (Center of Excellence)
• We enable you to influence the process design, bring your own ideas and implement improvements
• We will provide you with training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Sign off on all deals within your delegation level while escalating to Profit Manager / CFO for sign off outside of delegation
• Conduct a detailed review of Customer requirement with the Sales teams, ensure appropriate pricing methodology is selected and profit maximized for each opportunity
• Maximize bid profitability through detailed understanding of component cost environment and roadmap – provide guidance to Sales on most economically advantageous offering
• Review product offering with Sales / Product managers to ensure Lenovo has a compliant offering, guard against adding additional cost from 'over configuring'
• Provide Sales teams with a response to commercial questions contained in Customer tenders / Lenovo response documents
• Work with Profit Managers/Legal team to ensure any non-standard deals have had appropriate risk review and results have been factored into pricing decision making
• Financial modelling of opportunities in MS Excel format, applying appropriate cost adjustments
• Ensure Price setting has been approached with due diligence and is based upon known market requirement or precedence
• Think “outside of the box” to drive for innovative ways to increase profitability / win rates
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.