Gain your 1st experience in HR! We are looking for Benefits program Intern (Part-time /Paid Internship)
who are we looking for
· You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
· We need you for 20 hour per week at least for 6 months
· You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
· Be people friendly and want to communicate with Lenovo colleagues and external vendors/partners
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
What can You Learn from us?
• How to handle employee/HR inquiries, provide guidance and direction on available and appropriate resources
• Calculate and enter salary payments and other payments for Payroll processing
• How does benefits department work in international company (learning by doing)
• Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
• Generate monthly and ad hoc reports to ensure timely processing of plan enrollments/leavers/ changes
• Manage reconciliation of monthly billings and census lists and support plan audits
• prepare and update communications on Lenovo intranet
And what else can You expect ?
• Opportunity to take part in internal training (soft skills & personal growth)
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.