Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Comp & Ben Manager, EMEA
who are we looking for
• University degree with emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Economics
• Proficient in English
• 8+ years of experience in a mid to large size multi-national company
• Strong analytical and technical aptitude
• Understanding of statutory issues related to compensation & benefits in multiple European countries
• Efficient & energetic communicator
• Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple, high and often conflicting priorities
• Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability & willingness to work overtime during peak program seasons and flexible for evening calls as a member of a global team.
• Strong personality (not timid or shy) in order to build virtual teams, doing work through others, conducting training and briefing sessions using multiple modes of communication
• Must work well with others and accomplish goals through others and be a strong team player
• Methodical approach to projects and work
• Strong willingness in creating efficient programs, challenging the status quo & minimizing complexity
• Effective listener
• Proactive- anticipates and prepares; no procrastination
• Strong project management skills
what will you do
Reports to: Executive Director, Global Compensation & Executive Director, Global Benefits
Direct Reports: 2
• Provides compensation & benefits consultancy to client groups in EMEA
• Ensures the effective & timely roll-out of our global programs within EMEA
• Key interface to HR Partners and business group managers on all matters related to compensation and benefits
• Ensures competitive compensation & benefit programs within geography in order to attract, motivate & retain key talent
• Proactively analyzes market trends and makes recommendations in changes in C&B strategy in EMEA
• Creates & maintains salary structures
• Ensures employees are mapped properly to respective bonus plans, job profiles & salary structures
• Maintains relevant allowance programs
• Manages EMEA regional broker support as part of global benefit initiative
• Develops internal and/or outsourced benefit plan administration solution to deliver appropriate cost / support model for the varied needs of the countries within the region
• Understands and influences the benefits budget within the region. Suggests improvements to budgeting process where warranted. Leverages regional and global scale to improve cost structure
• Ensures that our global compensation and benefit programs are compliant with statutory requirements and relevant Works Councils & Unions
• Participates in due diligence for acquisitions and divestitures
• Guides and develops internal staff, manages a team and delegates effectively
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.